Unlike its Update 12, this new update of PUBG PC focuses more on the game’s skins. Update 13 is now available on test server and is set to go live at 13:00 on May 17th.
One of PUBG Update 13’s highlight is that the parachutes now have their own skin called Bengal Tiger. Each player can only buy the skin once for $4.99 USD via Store but have in mind that it is not tradable on Steam Market. This lucrative move from PUBG Corp. will certainly make each match’s starting phase become more colorful with the orange striped Bengal Tiger parachutes in the sky.
This first ever parachute skin is also the first skin since Update 8 in last March with skins for guns.
- Vector has new attachments: Lightweight Grip & Half Grip
- The first shot of M16A4 now produces less recoil
- The spread of shotgun pellets is now decreased
- Shotgun chokes and duckbills are now less effective at decreasing spread (so the effective spread for a shotgun with a choke or duckbill will be similar to before)
- Added CUSTOMIZATION > GEAR tab. Players can equip parachute skins in here
- Optimized tooltips for attachments
- Added Ukrainian language
- Game lobbies now support multiple languages (19 different languages supported)
- Multiple languages will be applied to various lobby components such as lobby menus (Play, Customization, Store, etc.), the options menu, and crates
New Crate – Aviator
- The new crate named Aviatorwhich you can buy from Store menu contains new outfitsAdvertisement
- You will also need Aviator Keys to open Aviator Crates
- And ONLY ON TEST SERVER, the game will provide you with 100K BP, 20x Weapon Skin Keys, 20x Early Bird Keys, 20x Aviator Keys, and 10x Aviator Crates to test things out with your account.
- Fixed an issue with some buildings in Miramar showing default textures
- Fixed an issue with certain walls in Miramar that let players pass through
- Removed the white mark that appeared alongside the aircraft icon on the minimap
- Scope reticle settings no longer reset when weapons are dropped and picked up again
- Improved the holographic sight’s reticle. It’s now the same size as a character silhouette seen from 100m away
- Fixed certain animations on the buggy and minibus
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused characters to sit at odd angles on entering vehicles from a prone position on a sloped surface
- Fixed an issue caused red dot and holo sight reticles to get smaller and blurry after swapping weapons
- No longer play “Damage-received” sounds after winning a game
And that’s everything about PUBG Update 13, don’t forget to get your Steam ready and update the game as soon as the update goes live.