BlizzCon 2018, the annual event where Blizzard gives us a sneak peek at the games and content to come, is this weekend starting on November 2nd at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. In celebration of the event, the company put together a special BlizzCon Goody Bag with tons of special commemorative gear. We at EXP.GG managed to get our hands on one – here’s what’s inside!
— EXP.GG (@EXPGG_News) October 31, 2018
BlizzCon 2018 Goody Bag
1. The BlizzCon Book: A Celebration Of Our Community
The BlizzCon Book features pictures and interesting tidbits from previous BlizzCon events in a solid hardcover “yearbook.” Some of these include costume contest winners, esports champions, among others.
2. World of Warcraft Faction Keychain
This World of Warcraft inspired keychain has a Horde and Alliance emblem in the center that can be spun to show-off your personal faction allegiance.
3. Overwatch Challenge Coin
This a replica of the Challenge Coin Balderich gave Reindhart in the “Honor and Glory” Overwatch short. If you haven’t seen it yet, please do yourself a favor and watch it. Like most of Blizzard’s other shorts, it’s amazing.
4. Classic Diablo Vinyl Figure
A miniature figurine of the form Diablo took in the original game.
5. Hearthstone Magnet Set
A collectible set of Hearthstone-inspired magnets.
6. Heroes of the Storm Raven Lord Crest Magnet
A HoTS magnet you can stick to your fridge along with the Hearthstone ones.
7. StarCraft 20th Anniversary Pin
BlizzCon 2018 Goody Bag Pricing
The Virtual Ticket comes with even more additional commemorative items to sweeten the deal. Here’s the list.
BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket In-Game Loot
1. Overwatch Legendary Skin: Demon Hunter Sombra
2. World of Warcraft War Cloaks and Banner
3. Diablo 3: Mini-Azmodan
4. Hearthstone: BlizzCon 2018 Card Back And 10 Card Packs
5. StarCraft II: New Unit Skins
6. Heroes of the Storm: Nexus Razorgrin Mount and Spray, BlizzCon 2018 Banner and Portrait
If you’re still on the fence about getting a BlizzCon Goody Bag, check out our unboxing video that we uploaded onto Twitter!